We’re on the hunt for talented individuals to join our Hong Kong office in the accounts servicing/project management team.
Prior experience is a must within a similar role and agency capacity. You should have a proven ability and track record to run and manage multiple projects and accounts. The position requires experience in planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. It is a mid-weight role requiring strong interaction with our internal team of strategists and designers, as well as external collaborators and clients.
Experience within the creative, branding and design experience isn’t necessarily a requirement (although preferred), but you should have a strong and interest in the design and creative field; reading, watching and absorbing news, trends, art and culture to share with peers and harness to improve overall output for client work.
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial company, with a varied client portfolio ranging from APAC region to global accounts. You’ll work directly into Group Account Director, but be responsible for running multiple projects on your own, overseeing the creative and strategy departments, to ensure that work is delivered to the very highest standard.
Who are we?
CONSTANT is a progressive and modern brand consultancy agency. We collaborate with a broad and varied client roster, merging commercial and creative understanding to define new business opportunities for ambitious brands. We are made up of a core entrepreneurial team, consisting of analysts, strategists.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (Account Executive, Account Manager, Project Manager, Digital Producer, Producer)
- Experience working in a creative agency preferred but not essential
- Proactive and independent
- Passion for design and creativity
- Ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, whilst maintaining a sharp and high attention to detail
- Natural leadership and management skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and provide solutions
- Production experience
- Familiarity with design and research processes
- Curiosity in new and emerging sub-cultures
- Operate as the main client contact for assigned accounts, digesting provided breifs and information and funneling information to internal teams
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensure clients receive requested deliverables on time, within budget, and to the highest standard
- Listen and respond to briefs, understanding if and where there are gaps
- Managing and briefing internal teams, including scheduling and resourcing of work across different accounts
- Working on presentation decks for new business opportunities and existing client work
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Work collaboratively across teams
- Service multiple clients concurrently